A good sauce goes a long way! This one, in particular, is beautifully creamy and refreshing and can be dolloped or dipped in combination with a variety of dishes.
For this sauce, we combine full-fat yogurt with avocado, a lot of freshly squeezed lime juice, mint leaves, salt, and pepper for a deliciously addictive topping!
- Full-fat Yogurt
- Lime Juice
- Ground Pepper
You will either need a food processor or a blender for this recipe. Use a food processor or a blender to ensure your sauce is well blended and develops a light, airy, and whipped quality!
How to Eat It
- Dip our taquitos de tinga de pollo (or chicken tinga taquitos)
- Dollop it on a chocolate brownie
- Swamp out the cardamom cream and drizzle it onto dark chocolate olive oil cake
- Dip raw vegetables
- Dollop it onto spiced root vegetables
- Drizzle over grilled chicken breasts
Store the sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You may consume it for up to 7 days. Visit our “how to eat it” section above for recipes that pair well with it.
Purge Your Fridge
Avocado Mint Yogurt Sauce
- 1 avocado
- 3 tbsp greek yogurt full-fat
- 2 limes squeezed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- ground pepper to taste
1. Prepare the Vegetables
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, and scoop out the flesh. Set aside.
- Juice limes. Set aside.
2. Combine Ingredients in a Blender / Food Processor
- Combine avocado, yogurt, lime juice, mint leaves, and water into a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
3. Season the Sauce
- Pour sauce into a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy.